About Me

My photo
I feel like my life is ever changing. I am in a place in my life where the sky is the limit. I know that the Lord has a perfect plan and design for my life and I am walking into that season. I am finally finished with school (Masters in PR) and I have no plans to ever return. God is up to something in my life and I am so excited!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010



I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would just do a little update. I finished all my graduate classes. It feels very good to be finished. This year so far has been good. I know that the Lord is going to do great things in my life this year and I am very excited. I had my first stretching experience last night when I spoke on Worship for youth at my church. It was great and the Lord really helped me.

Well, thats all for now.

ps. i love and miss my P*stars!

No comments: