About Me

My photo
I feel like my life is ever changing. I am in a place in my life where the sky is the limit. I know that the Lord has a perfect plan and design for my life and I am walking into that season. I am finally finished with school (Masters in PR) and I have no plans to ever return. God is up to something in my life and I am so excited!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Surface

The past few months have been a real growing experience for me. I have been stretched and pulled by the Lord. It hasn't been easy, I can promise you that. Its been a difficult process but I know that God has given me the strength to really make it through this season in my life. I know that I've probably used my friends more than I should and I have a lot to make up for when I am out of this season of shaping and growing.

I really think that the Lord brings to surface things in our lives that need to change no matter how ugly they have to come up. Ya know? I know that I have a lot of immaturity to work through...(as hard as that is to admit). I still need to realize that being an adult means that you won't always get what you want, when you want it. Its a process. I dont have my parents, like when I was 5, giving me everything I want and thats okay. I know that when things come up and I throw a fit and get upset, that its the Lord reminding me, "Uh, Jenn....here is another thing to work on". I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be, but it doesn't give me the right to act like a complete idiot when I don't get what I want.

This is for all my friends that I've used and abused along the way. I know I havent always been the greatest friend over the past year and I'm sorry.

I am posting this so that everyone knows that I have realized where the change needs to come from. Thank you Lord, for surfacing my junk.

No comments: