About Me

My photo
I feel like my life is ever changing. I am in a place in my life where the sky is the limit. I know that the Lord has a perfect plan and design for my life and I am walking into that season. I am finally finished with school (Masters in PR) and I have no plans to ever return. God is up to something in my life and I am so excited!

Monday, June 10, 2013

30 things to do before I'm 30.

I was talking with a friend of mine recently about creating a "Bucket List"...you know, the list of everything you want to do before you die? I've been wanting to write one, but I always feel like they are morbid in nature. So I decided as I am anxiously (yeah right) awaiting 30, I will make a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30.

I have some ideas of things I'd like to add to list...but I am going to be brainstorming over the next few days to complete my list. I have 28 months until I'm 30 (yeesh) and would like to do something every month before it! I'll blog my experiences and things as I go along. I'm looking forward to great things ahead within the next 28 months!

Happy Monday!

No comments: