About Me

My photo
I feel like my life is ever changing. I am in a place in my life where the sky is the limit. I know that the Lord has a perfect plan and design for my life and I am walking into that season. I am finally finished with school (Masters in PR) and I have no plans to ever return. God is up to something in my life and I am so excited!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One step closer.

Do people blog everyday? Ha! I'm not really sure. My life isn't all that interesting to blog everyday. Today is Tuesday, woo hoo! Just a few days closer to the weekend. :)

I had a great weekend! Friday I relaxed and spent the evening at home, Saturday I had a baby shower for Miranda at my house and Sunday I had Tyler's graduation party to go to. Lots of parties, lots of friends/family, and lots of great times!

I have a drive lately to really strive in my calling and my future goals. I know that God has something in store for my life and I don't want to sit still and become complacent while waiting for everything to come to pass. I am eager to go to the Women's conference in FL in about a week or so. I know that the Lord has wonderful things in store for all of us during the weekend. I am expecting a life changing moment in my own life. I have begun to prepare myself for that weekend already!

I only have 4 more classes left in my Masters! Its so exciting! I can't believe how fast it has flown by. I must admit, I've slacked some in this class that I'm currently in...but I have started to kick my own butt. :)

Well, I think thats all the up-to-date information in my current life.

Life is ever changing. I know that I may not be where I want to be today, but I am one step closer than I was yesterday.

No comments: