About Me

My photo
I feel like my life is ever changing. I am in a place in my life where the sky is the limit. I know that the Lord has a perfect plan and design for my life and I am walking into that season. I am finally finished with school (Masters in PR) and I have no plans to ever return. God is up to something in my life and I am so excited!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hello blog world. its been a few months since I've blogged, so I decided to go ahead and post today. There isn't really much going on right now. I just go to work everyday, come home, go to the gym and then hang out until bedtime. I really need to find a hobby or something else to occupy my time other than napping! haha!

I did join the choir at the church I'm attending here in Baltimore. You should be proud. :) It was a big step. I really do want to get involved though as much as I can. I think thats what I'm missing so much from being in Cleveland. I was constantly doing something, all the time. But since I've been home, I haven't done much of anything! Oh well. Hopefully that will all change soon.

Colby is coming to visit this weekend. He is interviewing for the Youth Pastor job at the church I attend here in Baltimore. It should be a good and eventful weekend. I'm also getting my hair done on Saturday...and I am so excited! I love getting my hair did! ha!

Hmm...what else is going on? Kim is coming to visit in a few weeks! So that will be fun! And I am making plans to go see Tiff very soon! Its been too long! i miss her a whole lot! Chelsea starts high school on Monday which is SO weird! I've been out of high school for 6 years...yeesh I'm old! haha! Tomorrow night is freshman orientation and I'm taking her since our parents are out of town for vacation.

I only have 3 more grad classes left and I will have a Masters degree. Its so exciting and crazy at the same time. Who would've thought I would get my Masters?! I just can't wait to use it and start my own company!! Hopefully 2010 will be a great year for new beginnings!! I can't wait!

Well, I think thats all. If anything exciting happens, I will blog again!

give someone a hug today :)

No comments: