About Me

My photo
I feel like my life is ever changing. I am in a place in my life where the sky is the limit. I know that the Lord has a perfect plan and design for my life and I am walking into that season. I am finally finished with school (Masters in PR) and I have no plans to ever return. God is up to something in my life and I am so excited!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Declaration.

So this is for me more than anyone else who may read this.
I am sick and tired of letting the devil defeat me in so many areas of my life. 
I am not alone, nor will I be alone for the rest of my life. I have people who love me and care for and about me. Just because I don't see them everyday, doesn't mean they aren't there. 
I am beautiful. No matter what this crazy world may consider to be beautiful, I am beautiful. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. The Lord created me to be me. Weird quirks and all.
I refuse to allow the devil to lie to me anymore.
I refuse to be depressed or sad or let my emotions and feelings determine my attitude. 
I am blessed beyond measure. No matter what my financial situation may be currently, I am blessed. I have a beautiful home, clothes on my back, and I definitely ain't hurting for food! (haha!) 
The Lord is my strength. I will not be defeated. Right now, I may be a little wounded in battle, but the battle isn't over yet. I'm ready to fight now. I want to fight back and hard. The Lord has a reason for everything I am walking through. And He said He would never put more on us than we can bare. I can win this. With the Lord's help, I most certainly can.
Like I said, this is mainly for me. A reminder that I am more than a conquerer. Devil, you better watch out. Cause I am not playing anymore

No comments: